Friday, February 12, 2010

My Red Shoes Story


Wet Shoes

I am not Imelda Marcos, I am Mark Lester

For three years, I was wearing my only pair of black leather shoes on my way to school at TIP, Manila. Everyday I walk on the same street, but this time it was different. It was a stormy weather of 2007. I was struggling to walk in the streets of Plaza Miranda, the flood of murky waters was nearly knee-high and the rain wouldn't stop; it was very sudden so I haven't had the chance to wear off my shoes, and even if I wear it off, it would still get wet cause the whole vicinity is touched by the waters, so no choice, I walk through the rain with hope and despair in my heart: hope because I can get to school to attend my classes, and despair because I don't have the resources to buy a new pair of black leather shoes. I guess it is quite well to expect the expected.

5 comments:

Arvin U. de la Peña February 12, 2010 at 5:27 PM  

aabangan ko iyan..manood ako kahit pirated lang,hehe..

JK February 14, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

blog hopping here have a wonderful day...

ley February 14, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

"I guess it is quite well to expect the expected."

And you should expect the unexpected too. :)

Hanz Jamaludin February 17, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

Hi there!Thanks nang my innit ad.I'just tried it for the 1st time & still dunno how to nang people & what is it for...sorry..

Yodi Insigne February 18, 2010 at 1:40 AM  

It seems like a good movie. At first I thought it was a foreign movie.
BTW, Goodluck with the contest.