Monday, January 11, 2010

Bread n' Butter


A Special Day with my Love and then we bump with the host of Bread n' Butter. The first word I said is "Is that the wife of Kuya Daniel?" I am referring to Ate Arlene. I'm like in cloud 9 back then the only word i said to Ate Arlene is "Can we take a picture?" I'm so happy because the only time I can see them is in the ADDCC and I am so far I can merely see them. I just remember that the last time I saw Ate Arlene and Kuya Daniel was at Los Angeles, California when Bro. Eli opened the local there.

5 comments:

krykie January 11, 2010 at 9:56 AM  

ain't familiar to her but good thing na-meet mo siya :D

mukang gustong gusto mo siya ehh :D

Douglas January 13, 2010 at 6:51 AM  

nagpa-autograph ka din ba sa kanila? :D

Arvin U. de la Peña January 13, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

magandang pagsasama kahit sandali..

Unknown January 13, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

hello, thank you pag view mo. take care always!